Have you concerns following the recent publicity at Aras Attracta or any other residential facility?
What steps you can take to put your mind at ease:
- Contact the care facility in which your family member resides
- Check if your family member in residential care has a “Care Plan”
*A Care Plan contains information regarding your loved one and the kind of care they need
- Review that Care Plan with a Senior Staff member, social worker and doctor
- Has that Care Plan been updated as the needs and hopes of your loved one develop and change
- If you have concerns regarding any aspect of your loved ones care contact HIQA (Health Information and Quality Authority)
If you need to talk to another party, please do call us on 094 963 0011 in complete confidence. Just ask for Evan O’Dwyer.